Today, Day 6 of life, CC had her first official doctor's appointment. We decided not to give the Vitamin K, Hep B, and eye ointment at birth, so I was curious to see what Doctor Charlie would say to all this. Also, I told him we decided to wait until 2 months to begin vaccines. He was agreeable to this and offered me his suggested schedule of shots. I have to look up the brands he suggested, but they seem to work for me. This whole vaccine schedule has had me vexed for months now.