Two of the many symptoms of my pregnancy have been EXTREME fatigue and interrupted night time sleep. Besides trying to sleep 18 hours a day there is nothing I can do about the fatigue, but I found the perfect solutions for my sleepless nights. First, I try my hardest not to drink anything three hours before bedtime (hard as hell to do btw). Second, I purchased a Today's Mom "Cozy Comfort Pregnancy Pillow" on Amazon. It arrived yesterday and I used it for the first time last night. I'm in love! It's like sleeping with a big ol' teddy bear that contours to your body. Initially I thought my husband, my new pillow, and I would not fit on our queen sized bed, but it worked. I recommend this product to every pregnant woman looking for a comfortable night sleep. For $49.99 it was a 5-star buy.
- Pregnancy pillow includes Shoulder Comfort System
- Keeps mommy's back cushioned and keeps baby supported while nursing
- Inner curve keeps mom's back and belly supported
- Designed to caress the natural curves of the body
- Cradles entire body and keeps it in constant comfort
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 14 x 16 inches ; 10 pounds
To purchase from Amazon click here.
I purchased the pillow in an espresso color, see below.